Friday, January 2, 2009


My beautiful Sister Monica nad her handsome fiancee Matt Wheaton are tying the knot next Saturday. Congratulations and I love you both! Are they not just the most beautiful couple? I think so too!

3 comments:

{Morgan Burt} said...

Yay, I'm so happy for her! I can't wait till next week for the wedding!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

so beautiful.. love the new look on your blog new you could do it just a matter of time... need some more pictures with that camera of yours...

Anonymous said...

I think that it may just be the camera that Leslie (the photographer) was using that made us "LOOK GOOD"... lol
You do too much for ME & Matt and I love you and am so glad that you & David came to my Temple session yesterday- it meant alot. It felt good to have my older sister there.
xoxox forever <3