
This is me at Monica's wedding. We all had to wear black with cranberry accents. We went out to eat, just sisters, the night before she got married and my sisters (the fashion queens that they are) helped me pick this out at Forever 21. I would be lost without them, really. Thank you!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by David and Stacey at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I thought you looked absolutely stunning at the wedding! How old are you? 21?
Seriously??!!! Woman, how do you do everything you do, have had four children and look so unbelievably supermodely? You are gorgeous!
Oh, and I love your recent updates to your blog- I love the new family picture! The kids are getting so big!
Oh, and I think you are wonderful.
Stacey = You are Too Beautiful!! :) Loved the outfit. Thank you for all of the time spent on making my book, and the cute pictures of me and Matt at the front door entrance :) You are so creative and such a talented person. I love you and owe you big time!! <3
i agree with morgs!! seriously stacey you have a rockin body :)anything looks good on you
Wow thought i was looking at a Vogue magazine or something...haven't seen you wear it at chruch yet!! along with your ring!!!! man you can go from motorcyle momma to the shootest to such a killer model wish i had all your talents!!! looking good i can see baby 5 on its way!!ha
Bless fun sisters! You look great!
Forever 21, huh? I didn't even fit into those clothes when I was 21 and I don't need to tell you how LONG ago that was! But you look great. A very fun and hip outfit.
so you are a hot mama really. Sean loves you, your family pic is on our fridge. actually the only family pics on our fridge are petersen girl families and sean loves showing his friends how beauitful his cousins are. they usually ask who isnt married but i dont have justine or krystals pic.
Post a Comment