Saturday, January 24, 2009


here she is...these are prison stripes because she was being naughty. She got into some chocolate power that was in a cup on the counter and she didn't start crying until I said I would spank her hands for being naughty. I didn't do it though, but I had to get the shot. Isn't she cute though?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! What happened??? lol She is such a sweetheart!! <3

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I knew you wouldn't cause you are a wonderful Mother who understands... she is so cute... I'm feeling alittle guilty....um hope i didn't ruin your evening last night..was David really mad!!

krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubree said...

How could you EVER get mad at the presh...she is adorable..love the pjs!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Her eyes look just like yours! Its nice having pictures of your kids with other facial expressions besides "cheese." It keeps the memories fresh!

Margie said...

did she get it all over the floor and everywhere., good for not losing it, and the prison stripes are enough of a punishment right., she is so precious,, hey the soup was so good and Jay wants to say thanks too, he loved it, will bring your tupperware over., all my love to you and your dearies.

jessica said...

so cute,, that outfit is the last chancer huh???? she just looks like a little woman:)