Monday, January 12, 2009

it's official

Matt and Monica are married on on their Mexican Cruise....have fun you too, you deserve it!

4 comments:

{Morgan Burt} said...

Yay! She was such a BEAUTIFUL bride and he a handsome groom! Congrats to the newlyweds!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I think I would shoot my sister if she put a picture of my wedding day with my tongue out...or would I ...cute, looks like it was real pretty would love to see more pictures... you should of had Dane memorize the poem for her and had him say it at their reception..would of been so appropiate for the evening....okay I'm dead!!!! sorry David....

Meghan and Sean Green said...

What a great man Matt is, i know that she has married the perfect person for her.

krystal said...

ha ha stacey!!! of course they are beautiful togther but the pic is so funny they are not even ready for it