Tuesday, December 9, 2008


ok people. Stop bugging me about this stupid blog thing, ummm. First of all it's not like I like taking pictures, wait I never really do David does for me. And second of all, I do have a life, unlike some people who spend all day uploading pictures and stories. Ok just kidding, I wish I had the drive to upload my blog with fun pictures and quips (like Dior) but I don't. That is not my talent and I wish it was. I would rather sit on my but and blog stalk all you people who are reading this. I will pay someone $10 a month to update my blog once a week. Any takers? Anyway, I am reading The Ruby by Jennie Hansen (the bracelet series) and it is really good. Plus I just made THE BEST caramel popcorn too. And what else......umm...that is all see...boring life. Oh...and we did go to Rockypoint and Disneyland the last couple of months...and ...it was not that fun but we did it and the kids only remember one ride so $1000 later we get a grumpy mom, a tired dad, and 4 children that are tired of being yelled to stop covering their eyes and just enjoy the rides becasuse we are at Disney land Gosh Dangit! We ARE going to have some fun if it kills us! There that is all.oh and this is our new Family picture '08. bye.

9 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Praise the Lord....you are alive.. so well we didn't get any popcorn?? hum.. Love the Fam picture very cute.. I think you need to do your own blog just look at it as a journal for yourself, I think you need to talk about all your canning and food storage just to remind us to get motivated... well and the reason you didn't have fun in Rocky Point well it was because you were not with us!!! oh and btw did you fix your Gas problem..wink wink..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dior said...

UMMMMMM....like I have all the time in the world to BLOG. Haha. I OWE you money and I can't remember how much it is so e mail me or I will call you, Yeah I know I was supposed to have it in the mail but I was too busy blogging.
YOUR picture is DAD GUM cute.

Aubree said...

FINALLY!!! I just have to say that the popcorn was a hit with everyone..i need the recipe..haha too bad so sad for the people that didnt get a taste of it!! AND adorable picture..i think i left the cd at your house..dang!

krystal said...

Thank goodness it has been long past overdue seriously ha ha!! $10 a month sounds good to me i will be over on mondays ha ha just kidding!! love ya.

jessica said...

i think krystal should do it for ya we like to see pictures of the kidders!!!! hello??? glad ya wrote soething i have started to never check yours any more:( now i will!

Margie said...

umm someone got offended., stacey, blogging is fun and time consuming, the deciding factor is...do you like the computer or is it your enemy., sometimes both for me, family picture you sent was dahling, girl. and what a dahling familia. !

Ryan and Lori said...

Love the family picture! Whether or not you feel you have blogging news, you all look healthy and happy and we hope you really are! Thanks for the update!

Vickigene said...

Hey woman! You are a total hottie! How do you have time to look that great with 4 kids? Your family is so adorable...we really need to get together so we can see each other and show off our kids. Talk to you soon.