I have nothing interesting to write. Me and David went to vegas for my 30th. yeah. I am 30. i knew it would come sometime and now it went and I am stuck here with it. Big fat ugly thirty. Not fun alive 20's but old 30. there I said it and I will have to get use to it because I am with it for 10 years. ew. Well, that;s it. oh, and phantom of the opera in Vegas is wonderfully wonderful. wow. Thanks for the surprise david, you are the best.
10 comments:
Okay - First of all - you don't look 29 plus 1 - Second of all - totally jealous about the Vegas Trip (believe it or not - I've never been there). Third of all - I can't stop adding Tupperware items to my list that I want to purchase, you have created a monster!!!
Happy Birthday - don't worry - I'm not far behind!!
Okay first of all it nice to see a new post....and no you don't look thrity and well just think one more year and i will be the big 50 and that just seems old.... glad you guys had a great time, you didn't ever say if you hit the jack pot! hee.. see you at your tupperware party (i guess)..j/k.. oh and BTY Boyd is the happiest person, haven't seen that for awhile with his jobs, loves, loves, loves working with all the Sherwood Bro's.... is it Pizza night tonight.. it's great.
I think you are fabulous. And Tupperware? What I wouldn't give to come to a Stacey hosted Tupperware party. I don't know how you do it all and remain so light and breezy. I miss you and I would love one of our shopping days right about now!
OH STOP IT!!!!! i hope to have accomplished a little of what you have i better hurry i only have three years.... not gonna happen :)
What a fun trip... hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!
didn't you do something this past weekend???? where's the pictures???and the story
okay so i know you went to Rocky Point where are your pictures girl....
How fun! Happy Belated Birthday, don't worry I am right around the corner!
can i get an update please jeez!!!!!!
I'm in shock you are alive and you still know how to post comments...
Post a Comment