Monday, September 8, 2008

SARAH DOSTER

HERE I AM !

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I FOUND YOU!!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

That's funny... you did a great job at homemaking of wait enrichment night it was put together very well those that weren't there missed a great night! can't wait for the next one...

Sarah said...

I had to stinkin work last night - bummer!! I really wanted to go!!ARG

Meghan and Sean Green said...

Stacey- do you work out at Mountain Side fitness? Do you remember my friend Malinda? she went to mexico one year with our fam, she said she saw you there, i got a month pass and was wondering if you ever want a buddy to go with? let me know, love you!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

just was wondering why you haven't added me to your friends and family! feeling alittle sad! ha

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

you must be really busy!!!!!!!