Zevai has NO aspartame and is made with stevia. The black cherry is good, and the cola but the lime twist is my favorite. Why you ask? Well, you know that nice little place called sonic? I like my cherry limeades there, but I can't have them. So I crush up fresh starwberries, blueberrries (SOOO good) or cherries and pour over my Zevia lemon lime twist with lots of ice with a straw and it hits the spot! btw no high fructose corn syrup either!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Zevia-a nice alternative
Posted by David and Stacey at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are awesome! Such a great idea. I miss you and wish we were still neighbors!
Thanks for the info on the pictures. I will check it out.
stacey im lovin all your fun ideas you might like this girls blog...
http://goodlookingcook.blogspot.com/
Ok I really want to try out your Diet..Let's get together soon and talk about food and recipe's...I love you too!!kisses
PS why have the chinese decided to pick on MY BLOG???@@@!!!
Post a Comment