

Ever get tired of spending $10 on a kids t shirt and in 4 months it looks ratty and old? Me too, that is why i bought $3 t shirts at walmart and used fabric I already had and some from an old t-shirt of mine to dress up these cute shirts for my girls. I bet you won't see another one like 'em! I have already pulled out some clothes that I never wear in my closet to try and Refashion them into something NEW for my girlies. More posts to come, maybe when summer is over and things slow down again!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
T-shirt refashion
Posted by David and Stacey at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
cute shirts! and if that lentil soup is why you are so dang skinny right now i'll have to try it:)
Sooo cute..or I mean SEW cute! You are the best COUSIN EVER. Just want u to know I LOVE YOU. D
Post a Comment