Thursday, July 15, 2010

June is in Bloom at the law's Cabin


We have gone to the laws Cabin for about 7 years now and it is so much fun and relaxing, we never want to leave...ever. We founds a mouth watering bakery there in Heber called Mama Santina's (I think) The couple is ONLY from Germany and only makes the best donuts, pastries, blueberry strudel, bagels. pie, bear claws, croissant, ham and cheese croissants....oh yessss and they are ALL homemade. We all died and went to heaven for about 5 min. because that is how long it took to gobble em up. Well, cards and puzzles and games was what we did along with eat eat eat. We can't wait to go again next year and maybe stay another day!

The girls Claire, Brooke and Olivia cheezin it up and the fam getting ready to play cards!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like fun!! I love the refashioned t-shirts, very cool!

Anonymous said...

~~**We missed going to the Cabin this year. =( I missed playing games with everyone and piggin' out on all of the yummy food and treats. I hope that it works out for everyone this next go around. That new bakery German owned place sounds DELISH!!! That will be our first stop next time =) <3 you**~~