7lbs 20inches long!
just kidding.....nothing is happening.......nope....not yet :( BTW I don't who this baby is.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
she's here!
Posted by David and Stacey at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7lbs 20inches long!
just kidding.....nothing is happening.......nope....not yet :( BTW I don't who this baby is.
Posted by David and Stacey at 7:52 PM
8 comments:
I really need to get a life....this week has been hard, can you tell, I have lost my mind!
This makes me laugh!!!!
We will wait for the real news.
stacey!!! ha ha ha...i saw the picture and was no way is this a sherwood baby,,,could not fool me!!
~~*OK.. SERIOUSLY.. That is not a Sherwood baby.. I could tell by the small lips. But, YOU almost had me.. Almost.*~~
You had me!!!!! that was great!!!
WHAT!! Iwas so mad because no one had told me!! good one!
You little STINKER... hang in there!!!
You are so funny! You totally had me going. I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment