




Olivia had a pharyngeal flap surgery to help her speech. It has been really hard for her...and me. Her neck is really stiff. Hydrocodone didn't even make a dent in the pain. Brooke woke up from her nap with an 80's hairdo and then wanted to take a picture of me. Olivia is doing a little better today, but it will take awhile to heal. Keep her in you prayers. Am I really going to have a newborn in 3 weeks? I don't think I can handle this right now. How did my Mom have 8 kids and the last at 40? I feel like I am 45 right now. Well, Merry Christmas and here's to getting all your shopping done and treats made to hand out to neighbors and friends. Santa doesn't feel like shopping right now or making treats.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Surgery, 80's and Randomness
Posted by David and Stacey at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
look how sweet she looks! love Brookie hair and you look fabulous!! don't worry about any treats we all know how sweet you are, just get some rest....
poor olivia... i want to bring her something special...i hope she will be feelin better and it will all heal well , what a BUSY week for you...stay off those feet ( ya right huh) love ya and olivia:)
oh olivia she is soo cute!! and brooke looks like she had a GREAT NAP HA HA BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A BEAUTY AS ALWAYS.
ok what do you need?? I am now off from preschool can I take your kids so you can shop..or take a nap..???
Post a Comment