Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas





Yesterday was the day to get it done...and done we got it. Everything except for Christmas lights...who knows if that will ever happen. David doesn't see the point. Well, there is always a trade off when you do too much. We finally went to bed at 10pm and I stayed up and read while David snored. I fell asleep at 11 and woke up at 11:30 with contractions. They wouldn't go away, I moved positions, walked a bit, but they kept coming. I thought, "I better not have this baby a month early!"(even though I was a month early) Olivia has a surgery on Tuesday, Christmas shopping hasn't even begun, swing & changing table are at the shop and need to be cleaned, baby clothes need to be washed...and so it went on for 4 hours until I asked David to give me a blessing (secretly hoping this baby would come early so i could be done and my right foot would stop swelling) After the blessing I walked for 15 min. and then laid down and was able to sleep just like the blessing promised. Well another day and 28 more to go til baby #5 is here. I can wait, it just won't be easy.

7 comments:

Julz said...

Oh my, that'll get ya motivated to get the shopping done! Good luck with the surgery.

Kitty said...

I love this post, Stacey, and I can't wait to see her little face. Love the decorating too- you are just amazing.
:)K

Janet said...

Wow! Your house looks great! I wish I could do a virtual tour of your new place. I'm glad you were able to get some rest. It sounds like you're up for a busy week. I hope everything goes well for you!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

just rest, rest, rest.. everything else will be okay, love the house decorations, and love the elf and the story behind it..

jessica said...

wow are you a TROOPER... i wish i had some of your energy stacey...your stockings are AdORABLE and i can't wait for her to come either.. if you need any baby stuff ASK PLEASE!!!! let me know if i can help make anything easier for you love you hang in there!!!!

TammeNBen said...

Glad to her she decided to stay. I like them to stay in for as long as possible...easier that way. Do you have a name for that little girl yet?

Jen Olson Brown said...

Can't wait to hear when baby is here! Happy New Year!