
Me: Oven -David: Baker- Dane: Perry the Platypus- Claire: Witch- Olivia: Flapper Girl- Brooke: Bumblebee
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Halloween 2009
Posted by David and Stacey at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Me: Oven -David: Baker- Dane: Perry the Platypus- Claire: Witch- Olivia: Flapper Girl- Brooke: Bumblebee
Posted by David and Stacey at 8:54 PM
5 comments:
Very cute! I love the "bun in the oven,"--too funny. You guys win the creativity award this year!
So cute! I' heard the ward party was fun and my mom couldn't go. Take care! I love your optimism and friendly demeanor.
Very cute and creative, I do like the oven effect, and your kids looked great not to mention the chef!!!! glad we got to see some pictures
The oven and Baker idea, so cute!
That oven costume is just a little bit naughty don't you think Stacey... I see where you got those burners!;) You did such a good job on all of their costumes... you are one talented woman!
Post a Comment