




Well, Thursday Jan. 7th 2010 (our 10th anniversary) Emma came to us at 8:52 am. She was 7lbs 8oz and 21 1/2 in long. Black hair and looks like Brooke's twin. David sure makes pretty girls doesn't he. We got home Friday about 6pm and things are crazy and I am tired but can't wait to get this schedule going with her. I always dread the 1st 2 months. Here are some pictures...love you all Stacey
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Emma Janice Sherwood has arrived...for real this time!
Posted by David and Stacey at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Congratulations!! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you. Take Care and good luck with the schedule!
I love her name. She is just PRECIOUS. Loved seeing her and changing her diaper and holding her. Hope you are doing well =) Love You and your cute FAMILY!!! <3 <3
HURRAY!!! I'm so happy for you, she is absolutely beautiful!!
Beautiful Baby! Happy for your family, Your a great mom and you have so much to offer to your Children they are very lucky to have you as there Mother! let me know if i can do anything to help you out! love you guys
Oh YEA!! I have something for you but will come over later!!
Good Job! Good luck! the first 2 months are an adjustment for sure! She's a cutie!
I wouldn't believe you Stacey if she didn't look EXACTLY like your other kids (oh yeah... and if it didn't look like you really were in the hospital)! She is BEAUTIFUL! Can I come bring you lunch one day next week & see you two? Let me know if Thurs. or Fri works for you.
PRETTY SURE YOU MAKE PRETTY GIRLS... i am in awe of you constantly and admire you as a mother and all the sacrifices you do you are so loving and make awesome positive choices...i look up to you! love you jess
Congrats! She is precious! So does is it any easier with 5?
Congrats!! She is adorable!!
What a cutie patootie! Such a sweetie, with tonz of hair! Found your blog on the Farabees! Small world!
Yay!!! How beautiful! p.s. I know this is a bad time, but when things settle down- COME OVER!!! We need to do lunch girl!
congrats stacey!!! didnt know you were pregnant!!
Post a Comment