


UPDATE 2010
A lot has happened since Emma was born, we have had Brooke's 3rd bday, Claire's 6th, Dane's 8th (he got baptized!) and finally Olivia's 5th. She picked out a play guitar and has been singing ever since. We also went and saw a movie together: Dane is really happy to be there. Emmma was blessed this last Sunday and she was as cute as a button. I made her dress, but it was a little big on her (patterns never give you the right size!) She is such a happy baby with smiles for mom on cue. Dane is in 2nd grade and doing well, Claire in K (all day:) and is exhausted after the long bus ride home, Olivia is in preschool and is like a sponge (she thinks she knows everything) Brooke just wants love and attention and to play with sisters. We were going down the elevator and I said she could push the 1 button with the star and she saw a picture of a bell next to a different button and said, "how 'bout the taco one?" "Let's go to Taco Bell!" Olivia laughed with me and thought that was funny. I hope everyone is doing good and ready for summer! Love you all!, Stacey
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Posted by David and Stacey at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
~~**UMUH.. Can you I just say that EMMA is just toooo dang PRECIOUS for words right now!!!!! She was such a precious in that Sunday Blessing outfit. I can't get enough of your babies. =) Looks like you will just have to keep having them. :P Happy Birthday to Olivia =) Cute kids. Brooke Ann is a little stinker pants. But, sooo cute! Her little comment made me laugh. =)**~~
That picture of Emma is TO DIE FOR!! You both do have THE cutest kids..seriously! Its been nice to see your cute family more because of birthdays,baptisms,blessings love you!
ha ha ha taco bell, that is to funny!! love baby emma, and boy does dane look like a happy camper in the picture ha ha!! love your family!
Yeah! I'm so happy to "hear" from you. Everyone looks great! You are brave to take everyone to the movies. Congratulations on Dane's baptism. That is such an exciting milestone. Emma is truly beautiful! I love the blessing dress. I think I would rather have too big then too small. I used the same dress for all of the girls in our family and a couple of them had to leave the top button (in the back) unbuttoned because it was too tight!
Emma dress was darling and David gave her a sweet blessing! I can't believe you have all those birthdays together you have been one busy mamma! glad we could share the boys baptism day, your family is so good to give you all of there support! cute pictures you have on this blog! I think Olivia will be taking after her Mom! ;)
Wow your kids are too cute for words, Stacey! The comment about what Brooke said is hilarious, she is so funny!
That picture of Dane at the movies is priceless... a girl is never to tired to pose for the camera! You guys have had ALOT going on... glad you survived. I still can't believe our boys are baptized!!!
OKAY!! So cute had fun eating cherries tonight can't wait to have peach JAM!! I wish we could all push a button and go to taco bells he is clever!
Post a Comment