here I am at my computer and I just want to write something because I hate looking at the butt crack post, so here goes. There is NOTHING going on with the house. I am craving NOTHING to eat and yet ANYTHING. NOTHING new is going on with my summer other than a slew of annoying things that I will not bore you with, and let's all face it-you don't want to hear my annoying day to day crap. You want to hear something new and exciting. Well, I am sorry I have NOTHING left for today...so here's to nothing more to say, goodnight and sleep tight.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
a Post about nothing
Posted by David and Stacey at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I feel your pain. Many a time I've wanted to post something new and exciting, and there has been nothing to post about, yet the longing to post remains. *sigh* what're you gonna do?
NICE BABY COUNTER ON THE SIDE....CONGRATS!!!! I don't want to do the whole figure it out thing...when are ya due sista!!
oh you have soooo much going on in your life, congrats on the news of your baby due, exciting, feeling good, love what you hae to say always, hope you get your home you found., love you always margie
Wow Stacey... so much news in one post!!! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Are you feeling OK? And what's the deal... are you guys trying to buy a new house?!
there is always something, but just too tired for nothing!!!! in a few weeks you will wish you had nothing to do.... cute post though
You are wonderwoman! Congrats on the new little on its way.
Post a Comment