Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Butt crack...not meant to be seen in public


So I was driving down the street today in my neighborhood and noticed a sight. This old man had a pair of jean shorts on and nothibng else. While his stomach was hangin out in front, as he turned around (because he was getting his mail of course) all I saw was butt crack, I had to take a double take. It was so long his paints were screaming to fall right off. I drove past and reached for my phone but would've had to turn around or back up to get the picture. So please old people, make sure you wear a belt if you show yourself in public for the day....just a small request.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Amen! It goes along with the old quote...just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD. I refer to it as The Spandex Law.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I hope it didn't look like the one in the picture!!! but sometimes CRACK happens... and besides you were in the wrong neighborhood...

Jen Olson Brown said...

This was so funny! Thanks!

Janet said...

Can I get some "crack spackle" please?! Just what you need to see when your stomach may be queasy. I thought that was a baby bump when you guys came over--congratulations! That is so exciting!