We had so much fun at out favorite cabin this year. Everyone played card games ate yummy food including Raquel's Surprise Bread pudding, Aubree's tuna sandwiches with all the fixin's (add avacado and cheese to anything and it is 10 times better!), Keileb's tacos, Homemade croissants, eggs, ham, bacon, jam, fruit, Mom's chicken and rice with lots of veggies and mashed potatoes and finally Matt and Monica's famous Pizza Boats! with a spinach salad too. Needless to say we ate WELL. We played waterballoon volleyball, Stacey's version of Cranium (much better when you add karaoke in the mix) and card games galore. I didn't even talk to me chidren, they had so much fun exploring outside. They are finally at the age to do that without me worrying. So next year it is a date. Everyone can't wait to go up again, we had so much fun, there is nothing like relaxing with family and having a good time.
and they had a fashion show for us, they had a ball, there is Nathan showing us his talents

here are Dane Claire and Olivia checkin' out the llamas nearby
Friday, June 19, 2009
Petersen 2nd Annual Reunion in Heber
Posted by David and Stacey at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Raquel's SURPRISE Bread Pudding? Ilama's??? Where was I??? I missed those things I guess. (maybe I was sleepin' ha ha) But, WE had the best time. :) I wish that we could have stayed longer, I honestly didn't want to leave. It was nice to be with everyone and relax and just hang out. Thanks for planning it as always. <3 xo
YEAH!!! Dane has his toof out! I new about the bread pudding BUT the llamas?? It was for sure fun and relaxing and next year I want to stay from Thurs to Sunday. The food was all delish..and thanks for making the weekend more yummy (croissants),fun (cranium) and for all you do! love ya!
WAIT.....seven??? I just got that! We are EXCITED...another adorable sherwood baby..love them!
kkkkk i missed the bread pudding too what the????yummy on the HOMEADE croosaints i LOVE LOVELOVE but only yours..it was so miuch fun can;t wait;)p.s. yeah for danes toof
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Look at all those kiddos. The picture of Dane at the top of your page cracks me up. He is so TAN!
LOVED every part of this trip..it was so relaxing and fun can;t wait to do it again
NOOO i dont think you guys missed it..she had it for breakfast there was two different kinds..remember now, although mons could of been still sleeping ha ha
looks and sounds like you guys had a great time, families are the best!
Post a Comment