Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Unicorns and a T Rex




Dane wanted to learn how to sew and make a T Rex, so I found this free template online and made it for him, with a little of his help. Claire was jealous and wanted a unicorn,so I bought a pattern at JoAnnes and thought, if I'm going to make one for her, might as well make one for the other girls. Little did I know how hard it was going to be, but after 3 days of cutting and sewing, I am done.....and so is my itch to sew.

5 comments:

Margie said...

omy you amaze me girl all you do

Kitty said...

SUPERMOM

Dior said...

ok SEW cute!!

Dior said...

Wait what about the new baby? haha I am so kidding..

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

they turned out so cute, and you can tell your kids love them, just the smile on there faces proves it!