Tuesday, October 13, 2009


This is Me and my friend Nichole at Time Out for women this last weekend. It was amazing, alot of crying and laughing and most importantly the spirit was strong. Kemmeth Cope was the musical guest and he was breathtaking. wow. He has a strong testimony, you can hear and feel it when he sings. Glad I was able to experience this uplifting weekend.

5 comments:

Dior said...

O.K. Fun! So better than Chicago I take it??!!And you didn't have to travel. I will look for those pans at TJ MAXX!! I found a small one there but I like the big ones, have you found the big ones?? I am going to have to try cinnamon swirl..yum and i want to come by and see your housie!! Maybe when Aydan is better, still on and off fevers!!! AAHHHH!!!

jessica said...

really? i love kenneth cope efy singer right??? and ya the bangs are too cute maybe a keeper???

Janet said...

Thank you for your post! I've been wondering how you have been. Kate was even talking about Claire and Olivia the other day. Good to "see" you!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Glad you got to go, Glad you had a good time..

Jen Olson Brown said...

That's great you had such a nice time at Time Out! I've gone once- and its sort of a rush to be around so many Mormons in a non-conference event. Like- "Yeah! I'm not the only one in AZ with these same beliefs!!"