Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And they are off......I am as free as a bird, well with two baby birds still with me, but it is just sheer DELIGHT. (I am a little nervous for Claire- all day kindergarten) She was not nervous at all, just anxious.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my Goodness! Claire is in school?? Kindergarten?? WOW! She has grown up fast. She looks so cute on her first day of school and Dane too. He is stylin' :)

Aubree said...

They are both growing up WAY to fast for me! I know for you it's a nice break and well deserved! You are a great mom! Look how cute they look on their first day!

Hannah + 4 said...

So cute! And congrats on ANOTHER girl!! Ha At least you know you guys make cute ones! Poor Dane all alone, try again in a year :)

Janet said...

So cute! Are you guys in your new place yet? Congratulations on girl #4!

Dior said...

Oh my gosh WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ADORABLE HAIRBOW????haha. Guess what I learned how to make MY OWN flowers I am going to make your girls some white ones for church I can't wait to see how they turn out!!!UM Let's got to breakfst or something someday, since you only have two and I only have one.

krystal said...

Dane looks like a ladies man with that pose and claire is going to be the talk of the town with all those kindergarten boys chasing her ha ha

Jen Olson Brown said...

How great they are growing up and learning so much in school! Thanks for the nice comments about the accident. Everyone's help and prayers have been amazing. We really feel like there are angels (mortal and not) watching out for us, and we are trying to stay positive. Love ya girl!