.jpg)
And here we are again, david and I were shocked. Dr, Beck said he could be wrong, he has been wrong once before, ONCE! I was just so sure I was having a boy. Dr. Beck said that maybe the baby will sprout one......real funny Dr. Beck. Anyways, here we go again. A girl it is!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
It's a GIRL
Posted by David and Stacey at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congrats... We don't need any late bloomers... So happy its a girl, look on the bright side, you have that awesome house with a great back yard which makes for nice receptions that you will be having one day....:) :) Girls just wanna have fun...
Are you trying to copy your mom or what?! So now you just need to have one more girl after this right... and then you can have that boy you've been dreaming about! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sometimes I wonder who all these girls are going to marry....my parents have 14 grandkids and only 2 are boys. And one is adopted.
Congrats. Girls are so fun to shop for.
THINK PINK!!!! can't wait hurry up and have her")
Stacey - i didn't know you went to Dr. Beck - sooo many people i know go to him and love him. i happen to personally know 2 people that he was wrong with...both found out before they had their babies, but his initial prediction was wrong....so...I guess you never know. Will you have another ultrasound before the baby is born? I'm excited for you guys. Either way it'll be a cutie for sure.
so happy for you a housefull of girls just like your momma
Post a Comment