Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Here is my new windows! They have a cute shelf now and cute trim around them. My cousin Ben Kocherhans who is a General Contractor did them in a jiffy today! I love them! They still need paint, but after that they will look perfect.Thank you Ben.

5 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

They look great Stacey. I need to come see your house again. I've heard you've done a lot to it. Ben enjoyed being over there the last couple of days. He was very impressed with your music during naptime and I'm sure it'll be in our routine from now on.
Ok does that sound weird to anyone else or just me. The KIDS naptime - you know what I mean Stacey. We are appreciative of the work. Thank you.

The Nunes' said...

Your new window looks beautiful Stacey! I meant to tell you on that last post that Dane looks like he could really use a brother some time soon!;) Oh, and Jamie is on for Wednesday so we will see you then... it's been way too long since we've all gotten together!!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Cute Window and how fun to see you on a blog! does your husband hate us? Boyd was so appreciative of the offer but didn't feel it was the right thing for him now! (so I ask what is) beings that he still has no job! David is awesome for taking the time to come over, tell him thank you.. Cute family you have and I did like the play, maybe i felt like i had some things in there that i could relate too.. sorry i know the post was lame... also ah we weren't invited to go on your trip with you I see how it is.! sounds like you had a fun time though.

Margie said...

stacey that looks so darling and he said the crown moulding in your bedroom is pretty. anyway good works

TammeNBen said...

Hey girlie girl! I found your blog on Emily's. Its so fun to see your family. Your kids are so cute. I love your long hair....I'm jealous. Talk to ya later. Tamme