
Here is our most recent family picture. Over 200 were taken, but this was the best one that turned out...with everyone looking in the same direction that is (except Dane).
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by David and Stacey at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love your "new" blog and the cute family pics..we love you guys!! I found something interesting about what the letter S means in a name...this is for you stacey...
“S” is the letter of the alphabet that represents inspiration.
These attractive people win others over with their charm. Influence is an aphrodisiac to them. Others doting on them is the most sensual feeling they can achieve.
Loving anything to do with glamour, they have a need to be the center of attention.
Fascination with new trends is a hobby for them even if they don’t tend to agree with them. They need to know if others have the same ideas as they do.
Devoted friends, they love to socialize with those who have their values. Watchful of those close to them, they take as long as they need to get to know a friend. Unwilling to casually give their love away, they do not expect the same from others. They love being adored.
They have the capability to find openings where others can’t. Anything new is a challenge to them. Looking the situation over from all sides, they need to know how it works.
An “S” person has tenacity. If they fail, they just pick up and start something new. These people never consider themselves failures. They are innovators, right on the cutting edge.
Negative “S’s” act impulsively. They do not reflect on the task at hand but just go after it. This can cause many upsets in their lives. When they are not the center of attention, they tend to whine.
thought this was cool! love aubs
wait...that last part..is NOT you at all...why didnt I erase that? Dumb me!
STACEY!!!!!!!
I LOVE your blog, and I am in love love love with your babies! They get cuter every day, I can't even stand it! Your hair looks fantastic like that, and I am so excited that I am going to be able to look at pictures of your kiddies all the time now!!! I miss you every day, and I hope all is well. Cambridge is lovely and sunny finally, so life is good. Still no baby, but I know we will have one eventually. Hugs to you, my dear friend!!
Stacey,
You have a blog - I am shocked! I love the family pictures. They turned out great. Did you make all the girls dresses (probably a dumb question) They are adorable. And it took me a while to figure out that was your house you are in front of. You have done so much to it - It looks great. Did you get the invite to our blog. I am slow, but I just sent one to everyone again.
Cute family picture...cute family! Love to be able to keep up with your news on your new blog!
YAY! I'm stoked to have another blog to check from a family I love, love, love. Ha ha and I love "with six you get eggroll". You funny. Me likey. I need to add you on to my favorite blogs. Good seeing you yesterday. Your babies are getting so big and cute. Why does Presley sometimes remind me of Claire? I love it.
Lookin good Sherwoods! I love the letter "S" thing aubree sent, where did she find that info, neato!
Stacey-Your family is so beautiful. Seriously, I cant't believe how grown up your kids are. Dang, it's been too long since I've seen them. I miss you!
Your family is SO cute! Love the pics :)
Post a Comment