
Since we have tried to eat healthier, I have have been getting nervous about what I am going to make my kids for lunch. I will have 3 lunches to make this year. So i founds this cool website that sells these lunchbox thingies. It even came with pictures of ideas. There is also this new bento box craze too. Check them out at: http://www.laptoplunches.com/ideas.html
This lady is pretty healthy too, good ideas: http://lunchboxlimbo.blogspot.com/
Here is the picture gallery of lunch ideas: http://easylunchboxes.smugmug.com/The-Best-Lunchbox-System/Yummy-Lunch-Ideas/10136835_YSuyb#696914291_YxmUd
This is what my kids are going to have this year for lunch boxes:
http://www.easylunchboxes.com/images/BagAnd4Lunches.jpg
Well, I hope I am up for it, it will take a lot of prep work, but after while I will get used to it and it won't be a pain anymore. (Just like anything) So here goes nothin'
Stacey
P.S. how do you make the address so that you can click on it and it will take you there without cut and pasting? anyone?
Monday, August 2, 2010
Ready to pack your kids lunches?
Posted by David and Stacey at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I think you put this:
my resume
replace resumepage.html with your entire link, and replace 'my resume' with the word you want to turn into a link.
Good luck!
oops. it worked. Let me try again.
see here for instructions
that looks like a great idea!! You always are doing cute stuff for your kids!
Here is the easy way to do a link. Highlight the word you want to have a website linked to when typing your blog. At the top of the box area where you can change the color and font is a icon that looks like a chain link over the earth. Click on that then a box will pop up where you put the website address, click okay and then voila you are super blog smart!!
I like those lunch boxes, but who's kids would eat those lunches? Not mine. I could only wish they would eat something other than pb&j.
Stace-we need to get together! Seriously! When is your birthday? I'll take you out!!!
Post a Comment