Monday, March 30, 2009



Olivia Patricia is 4 years old today! Happy Birthday Olivia,
I love you,
Love MOM

9 comments:

krystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Margie said...

olivia i could hold your little precious most beautiful face in my hands and smother you with kisses, what a doll you are. you have such a wondrful family and how blessed you are to have a grandma patti and david and other grandprents who love you. i love you too grandma margie

jessica said...

she is such a ham i love it.... that girl might have to be in acting classes:) so big i hate when they grow up!!!!! happy b day!

Meghan and Sean Green said...

wow! she is so darn adorable. sean loves her and just thinks she is an angel. i love your kiddies, and you too!;)

Rosemary said...

Happy birthday , I'm sure it will be all organized as you the mom with the mostest there!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!we love you

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I heard they were good and it even tempted David to have One!!! I will have to try them, Boyd loves Meat Balls...

Jen Olson Brown said...

Happy Birthday from Chandler, AZ!

~MaDiSOn~ said...

Can you believe that she has gotten so big. I totally remember when she was born.